Great for Christmas and the Holidays
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 3 cans of evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup of white rum
- 2 cups of coconut rum
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg powder
- 2 cans of sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup brown sugar
- combine the coconut milk and the alcohol and let stand for at least 2 hours
- In a pan, combine the evaporated milk, the cinnamon, and the nutmeg
- Heat over low heat for approximately 20 minutes.
- Then turn off the heat and stir in the sugar making sure it is completely dissolved.
- Now add the alcoholic mixture of coconut milk
- Add vanilla and condensed sweetened milk .
- Let it cool and serve
- Recipe Type : Foreign Recipes